For my Interactive Installations class I used an Arduino to create a wirelessly controlled robot. Robby, the robot, is entirely dependent on human direction and if left unattended, he will continue to roll along until told to stop. He has full 360 degree range of motion for his head as well as both of his arms. He can roll forward, backward, left, and right.
Friday, December 14, 2012
7 December 2012
Today was the end of semester exhibition for the Art and Technology Department. By draping scrim and thin sheets over the balcony, Rita and I created our own Waterfall. We projected real footage of a waterfall as well as a virtual one we modeled in Autodesk Maya.
For my Interactive Installations class I used an Arduino to create a wirelessly controlled robot. Robby, the robot, is entirely dependent on human direction and if left unattended, he will continue to roll along until told to stop. He has full 360 degree range of motion for his head as well as both of his arms. He can roll forward, backward, left, and right.
For my Interactive Installations class I used an Arduino to create a wirelessly controlled robot. Robby, the robot, is entirely dependent on human direction and if left unattended, he will continue to roll along until told to stop. He has full 360 degree range of motion for his head as well as both of his arms. He can roll forward, backward, left, and right.
Labels:
HAR391
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment