Friday, December 14, 2012
10 December 2012
Because of the hurricane, we were unable to get models into class for several weeks, so this was our first week with a model in a long time. I wanted to try to really incorporate the entire scene instead of just the model, and think I included the most important parts. I like her body position, but wish I had more time to shade her better and also fix her hands. The one on the right I actually really like. I often prefer to use pencil to charcoal because I feel like charcoal can be so dark and heavy. Pencil I can control more easily and like the lightness of this drawing. I also like how her face can convey both boredom and a sort of wickedness, as if she is up to something.
Labels:
HAR394
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment