Friday, October 5, 2012

Me

My name is Emily Rautenberg and I am a Computer Science and Art and Technology double major at Stevens Institute of Technology.  I always enjoyed drawing and creating art when I was younger, but never did it much in high school.  When I reached college and decided I wanted to pursue some form of Graphic Design education, I began drawing again.
I first became interested in pursuing some kind of Art degree when I saw the Lord of the Rings movies.  My family and I are big fans of the books and seeing them come to life in theaters amazed me.  I have always always liked working on computers and wanted to combine my two passions.  My dream is to one day work for a special effects company like Weta Workshop/Weta Digital in New Zealand.  They are the ones who brought books like the Lord of the Rings and the Chronicles of Narnia to life in films.

This blog is dedicated to the work I create in a few of my art classes, such as Principles of 3D Form and Design and Figurative Drawing.  I am just getting back into drawing and still have a lot to learn.  I really enjoy doing more three-dimensional work such as modeling and animation and hope to work on more computer graphics in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment